The day was remarkable due to sensations I have never felt before. It is when one has complete control over its mind (which you gotta admit it’s something rare) That’s how it happened. I projected my mind to enjoy, enjoy every single aspect of the day. I was surprised to think that maybe people manage do this everyday, resulting in happy people. These happy, confident people you think you see now and then. Nevermind, what I mean is I wasn’t myself. I disliked every thing about the place, people, music, conversations around me yet I loved it all. I loved it because it was all amusingly different. I began to think freely and enjoy all that I hated it. I acquaintance myself to a new me. A ‘me’ that enjoyed all that was around me. Occasionally, I would catch myself in a spontaneous laugh or remark and wonder if I’d cringe later in bed that night for the actions and words I have expressed. But no, the new me loudly said. Enjoy it, fool, free yourself.

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy it, fool, free yourself.

    I love that! I'm going to write it down and stick it on my wall. I find I have one of these days on average once every three months or so. They really are so nice. You get this glimpse into what it feels like to be one of those people who isn't neurotic or anxious, who doesn't constantly over-analyze.

    But sometimes I wonder, if I had the choice, would I choose to be one of those people or stay me? Because there are pros and cons to both. You know? I don't know. Anyway. Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uplifting :) Já tinha saudades de visitar este blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Occasionally, I would catch myself in a spontaneous laugh or remark and wonder if I’d cringe later in bed that night for the actions and words I have expressed. But no, the new me loudly said. Enjoy it, fool, free yourself."
    I love these last lines. I usually feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete